ACE CAFE RADIO

    vendredi 13 mai 2016

    TOP 5 VINTAGE MOTORCYCLES ON EBAY THIS WEEK

    Top 5 Vintage Motorcycles On eBay This Week

    I stumbled across a couple of personal favourites this week including a pristine BMW R90S and a Honda XL250R that looks like it’d be the perfect weekend trail-basher.
    Each week I pick out a personal favourite and this week was a little more challenging than most, the Honda and the Yamaha both look like a lot of fun, but the Harley would be an excellent investment and the Triumph would get the most attention.
    I think I would eventually decide on the BMW though as I’ve always had a soft spot for the R90S and this is one of the best presented examples I’ve seen in a long while.

    CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TOP 5

    Honda XL250
    via SILODROME

    Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire