ACE CAFE RADIO

    samedi 30 mars 2013

    Retro Sexual


    Bikes, pin-ups, ink and retro… What’s not to love? We’re not quite in the calendar market just yet, but if we were I think we’d probably mix it up a little with retro themed pinups, clutching spanners and oily rags.
    In case you’re wondering, the pics on this thread are the tip of a very saucy iceberg from a single thread onPerth Street Bikes. There are around 65 pages of pics…
    I wasn’t looking for naughty pics… Honest.
    I was actually trying to Google Garage Project Motorcycles for images of The Brat, but the first Google Image search result that popped up was a naked retro pinup, in this thread.
    I think the boys at GPM spend just a little too much time on the forums – but having said that, I think I lost half a day on this one thread. I’ve picked out a handful of the more tasteful pics – which are bike or motor-related, or maybe just good lighting, but most of the original thread is just hot retro girls, so – approach with caution.
    Yes, it’s Christine Aguilera – but it’s also a great pic
    Did someone say metaphor?
    “Fancy a lift?
    Yup, it’s Kat Von D… but I love the colours.
    Now, where did I park that car?
    Whatever you do, do NOT click on this link. You will not thank me, and you may be gone for some time.
    [Edit]
    After Hoppy posted his comment below, I just had to add a few pics from the site he linked to. They’re not quite so retro, but the mood is spot-on.
    from the Bikeshed

    Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire