ACE CAFE RADIO

    samedi 6 juillet 2013

    CUSTOM HONDA CX500 – ITALIAN BETTY BY M8DESIGN


    All I can say about this motorcycle is WOW. It’s one beautiful looking custom Honda CX500 stunningly photographed by Nebo Photo showing of every fine detail. It’s the perfect blend of old school meets modern motorcycle with a really nice vintage look leather seat and a sweet modern big ass exhaust. I really like the tank on this build with a bare metal section clear coated and a really nice orange pin stripe down each side. I have to say this is my favourite bike of the year, made even better by professional motorcycles.
    This is a really clean looking motorcycle, it’s short and wide with plenty or attitude. This thing has road presence, with the really nice open back end and super cool number plate holder hovering over that big fat wheel. I beautifully prepared engine with hints of the old and modern air filters give it a really sporty look.
    The story behind M8Design is pretty cool, the founder said “I developed a strong passion for automobiles and motorcycles in Milan. After my getting my diploma in a modern languages specialized high school, I moved to Turin, Italian capital of automotive styling, where I accomplished my bachelor in transportation design.” He also worked as a graphic and web designer which gives me a huge boost as it proofs creativity can cross over into engineering.
    The photography on this bike is really cool, nice retouching by the guys at NEBO Photos. I love the dark look to the main image with the orange jumping out on the tank.
    Website: m8design.it
    Italian Betty - Custom Honda CX500 by M8Design
    Italian Betty - Custom Honda CX500 by M8Design
    cx500-3
    cx500-5
    cx500-13
    cx500-11
    from moto-verso

    Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire