ACE CAFE RADIO

    jeudi 9 juillet 2015

    Baz: “Today I’m just two points off the top spot”

    Baz: “Today I’m just two points off the top spot”
    Strong results have seen the goal posts moved for Loris Baz who now aims to be the top Open class rider this season.
    Just two points split Loris Baz (Athina Forward Racing) and Hector Barbera (Avintia Racing) in the championship standings. The pair currently sit 15th and 16th but are fighting for the honour of top Open bike, it was Aleix Espargaro (Team Suzuki Ecstar) who took this ‘title’ last season. Baz is currently doing a great job, beating many more experienced riders on similar machinery.
    Sachsenring is yet another new track for the former WSBK rider, but so far the Frenchmen has shown himself to be a fast learner. The German track has classically suited the Open class bikes as it does not emphasize top end speed, an area Open bikes struggle with.
    Loris Baz: "Sachsenring will be the last race before the summer break. At the beginning of the season my goal was to get close to the top riders of the Open class by now, but today I’m just two points off the top spot and I am very satisfied with all the steps forward we made. For me this will be yet another debut riding the Yamaha Forward, I have never been on this track before, but I'm sure I can take advantage of the good work done so far with the team".

    Aucun commentaire:

    Enregistrer un commentaire